Sunday: Little League Stew (lunch), sandwiches/leftovers (dinner)
Monday: Easy Taco Bake (with homemade bisquick)
Tuesday: Gnocchi with Sausage and Swiss Chard (from Rachael Ray 365
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Chicken Fingers with Curry Ketchup, Broccoli, Rice
Friday: Spaghetti with Big Beefy Meatballs and jarred sauce (we are slightly obsessed with Bertolli Fire-Roasted Tomato with Cabernet Sauvignon. It's awesome and I'm OK with the ingredient list.)
Saturday: Department party at Mr. V's school
Gnocchi with Sausage and Swiss Chard (this was a QUADRUPLE batch from my Whole Foods in a Hurry Cooking Day)
Breakfasts: Sweet Potato Pancakes, eggs and sausage patties, frozen waffles, fruit with peanut butter dip
Lunches: grilled cheese, wraps, corn dog muffins, macaroni and cheese, leftovers
Added to Menu Plan Monday at OrgJunkie.
----
Subscribe to the RSS feed or by e-mail.
Twitter much? I'm vanderbiltwife there, too.
Join my Facebook Fan Group

I love having a simple sandwich for dinner! :)
ReplyDelete