Thursday, December 09, 2010

Thursday Recap

Sleeping on the couch because you gave up your spot for your daughter: only slightly annoying.

Listening to her scream relentlessly for an hour and a half: not my favorite.

Trip to Mr. V's school infirmary just to find out the pediatrician was not there: aggravating.

Trip to pediatrician to find out your daughter has infections in both ears: $20 copay.

Amoxicillin: $5.50.

Doing all of this while 38 weeks pregnant: more than a little painful.

Knowing this will all be over in the next three weeks: Priceless. Definitely a finer thing.

Just wanted to make sure y'all knew I was still alive and hadn't gone into labor yet!


----
Subscribe to the RSS feed or by e-mail.
Twitter much? I'm vanderbiltwife there, too.
Join my Facebook Fan Group

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, what a day. Here's hoping your little one feels better soon and that the rest of your pregnancy is easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need a do-over for today. And for that baby to come as soon as possible! Oh yeah, and I need that too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those last few weeks are the worst. Wishing you an easy and quick delivery and recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails