Here are some interesting reads I came across this week. Enjoy! {As I am super uncomfortable, you may blame the length of this list on my inability to get up from a sitting position.}
Yummy Stuff:
- Lemon Poppyseed Spirals at Cooking During Stolen Moments
- Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas at Buns in My Oven
- Cake Batter Chocolate Bark at How Sweet It Is
Family and Ministry Stuff:
- How Many Hands? at OhAmanda
- 128 Simple Family Activities … Be a Rock Star Today! at Inspired to Action {I let my daughter paint for the first time yesterday. I am pretty sure this made me a rock star for an hour in her toddler eyes!}
- Christmas Crafts for Preschoolers at Feels Like Home
- 5 New Purposes for Old Christmas Cards at Life Your Way
- Favorite Christmas Ornaments from Etsy at Babble
- Paper Bag Christmas Cards at Hall of Fame Moms
Added to Saturday Stumbles at It's Come 2 This.
----
Subscribe to the RSS feed or by e-mail.
Twitter much? I'm vanderbiltwife there, too.
Join my Facebook Fan Group
Thanks, Jessie. :) Have you been able to make any ornaments with L?
ReplyDelete@Tara - We actually made an ornament yesterday (with the paint). We painted her hand and pressed it on a big ball ornament. When the baby gets here we're going to put his hands on there too!
ReplyDeleteJessie,
ReplyDeleteEverything I've clicked through to I wanna do now. Do I bless you or curse you?
J/K...and Lib's piccha? DAR-LINK!!