Monday, November 01, 2010

What a Weekend

For starters, the birthday girl in her Dr. Seuss dress:

IMG_4594

I'll be sharing tons more about our party. No worries!

And now, for a flashback.

Halloween 2008


Halloween 2009

SNV33052


Halloween 2010

100_1719

It's a little hard to believe next Halloween I will have a 3-year-old and a 10-month-old! WHOA!

Hope you had a fun weekend!

Added to the Halloween Link-Up at 5 Minutes for Mom!

----
Subscribe to the RSS feed or by e-mail.
Twitter much? I'm vanderbiltwife there, too.
Join my Facebook Fan Group
A few of my favorite things on my Tumblr page

3 comments:

  1. OH I love that first picture of her running in her Dr. Suess dress - too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWW.... Precious!!


    Happy Fall!!

    Did you see? Marni's Organized Mess is on Facebook now! Will you "like" me? ;-)

    http://facebook.com/MarnisOrganizedMess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it insane to think about next Halloween?? I'll have a ten month old, a five year old, a whole NEW life. I love the Dr. Seuss dress on your lovely girl! She's so precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails