Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Giftable Blog Giveaways, Just in Time For Christmas!

FELICES FIESTAS A TODOS LOS FILCKROS MERRY CHRISTMAS

I've done something lately I don't do a whole lot of--enter blog giveaways.

I mean, I do occasionally. I've won a maternity shirt, a V-Tech Reader, a Vintage Pearl necklace ... some great things! But the blogosphere is so supersaturated with giveaways sometimes it's hard to wade through them and find something you would even like to have.

Lately, I've entered with a purpose: find items I could gift for Christmas! Because when you are frugal and/or not rolling in money, FREE is the best price for a Christmas present.

I thought we could help one another out by having a link-up for giveaways here that would make great gifts (for anyone, kids included). No cleaning supplies. Nothing too practical. And let's be honest, if you win that $100 Visa gift card, you're going to keep it for yourself. Just fun items that would be great to gift.

PLEASE link to the specific post, not the general blog, or it will be deleted. Please add the "end by" date somewhere in your title so we all know! I will repeat this every week until the beginning of December.




----
Subscribe to the RSS feed or by e-mail.
Twitter much? I'm vanderbiltwife there, too.
Join my Facebook Fan Group

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea!!! Thank you!!! :)

    Blessings!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this last christmas and won quite a bit. really helped save us some money. so i'm going hard again this fall to win more. great idea. there is tons of giveaways out there espically if you live in the states.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails