Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mint Julep Monograms GIVEAWAY!

At Blissdom '09, I had the pleasure of meeting the cutest little Southern girl you've ever seen--Hillary from The Other Mama. We've bonded through blogging, and at Blissdom '10 we roomed together with Mary from Giving Up on Perfect. We talked way too much and stayed up too late and laughed at how many bags Hillary felt it was necessary to bring.

SNV33271

Well, you know there's nothing a Southern girl likes like a monogram, right? So earlier this year--in the midst of her third pregnancy--Hillary up and decided to start a monogramming business called Mint Julep Mongrams.

Not too long after she started her business, I commissioned this t-shirt to make a little announcement to my friends, family, and blog readers!


And sweet Hillary wouldn't even let me pay her for it, despite my rush and pickyness and altogether nagging her half to death.

I knew right where to start my Christmas shopping this year.

I can't tell you what I bought, because, well, EVERYONE I AM RELATED TO reads this blog, it seems like! Which is a good thing. Most of the time.


But I got a great deal with one of Hillary's many discount codes from her Facebook Fan Page


And then she offered me a $30 credit for hosting this giveaway, so I was *forced* to go pick out another great gift. Woe is me. ;)



Yes, giveaway! Are you in love with these products yet? I totally am. And you're in luck, because you have a chance to win a $30 credit to Mint Julep Monograms all for yourself!

For your required entry, you need to go to the Mint Julep Monograms site and tell me in the comments here what your favorite item is.

For additional entries, you can:
Lots of chances to win! Just make sure you leave a comment for each entry. And FOR THE LOVE OF PETE, leave your email if it's not connected to your Blogger account. If I don't have your email somewhere, you can't win. And that's that.

I will pick a winner next Friday, 11/19. Good luck!

{Buying or WINNING Christmas gifts from a good friend and small business is definitely a FINER THING!}
----
Subscribe to the RSS feed or by e-mail.
Twitter much? I'm vanderbiltwife there, too.
Join my Facebook Fan Group
A few of my favorite things on my Tumblr page

105 comments:

  1. I would get an applique shirt for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a market tote!!!!!

    kathill2006 @ gmail

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Like Mint Julep on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE a wine bag

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow you on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Mint Julep on fb

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow Hillary on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tweeted the contest

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! I love those stockings but I think I might have to get an apron for my girl. Or maybe the frilly holiday one for me. I am so not a frilly-apron kind of girl but for some reason it speaks to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the Christmas stockings, but the other style that's on the site (the ones with the Christmas ornaments). So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm obviously not entering, but I think that picture is hilarious! *snort* I am pretty sure I was eating that tiny hamburger/ jelly thing as if it was a real hamburger. And I haven't thought about that in MONTHS! ha! We had so much fun!! Love you, Jess!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would get the Christmas stockings! Cute cute stuff:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I "liked" Mint Julep on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I already "like" Vanderbilt Wife on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want a market tote!! But Baptist guilt could make me give it away as a Christmas pressie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I follow you on Twitter, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  17. And I follow Vanderbilt Wife on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the Christmas Apron! sarahespn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous8:35 AM

    I LIKE the large market totes, probably the flower one...

    ReplyDelete
  20. I follow you on twitter. sarahespn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Face Book fan of Mint Julep. sarahespn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Following Hillary on Twitter! sarahespn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Following you on twitter! sarahespn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. like vanderbilt wife on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  25. There are so many beautiful things! But if I have to pick just one, I'd probably start with the sippy cup. So much cuter than the ones my son uses now.

    ReplyDelete
  26. So cute! Wine bag makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Of course i follow you already!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love it all:) I would get the Sassy Scroll tote for *me*. Hillary also did a shirt for me--big bro w/camo applique letters. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I follow Hillary on Twitter, I'm @LittleBitJen

    ReplyDelete
  30. I follow you on Twitter, I'm @LittleBitJen

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like Vanderbilt Wife on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like the jute careyall tote, but everything is adorable. I just don't have a diaper bag that I really like, so this should be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I became a fan of mint julep monograms on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I became a fan of yours on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the market totes!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I "like" Mint Julep Monograms on FB

    ReplyDelete
  37. would love to get my mom one of the jute carry-all totes :)

    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'd love one of the Jute Carryall Totes!

    Sandie
    zaftig2k at yahoo dot com
    http://zaftigdelights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Like Mint Julep on facebook

    Sandie
    zaftig2k at yahoo dot com
    http://zaftigdelights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Like Vanderbuilt Wife on facebook.


    Sandie
    zaftig2k at yahoo dot com
    http://zaftigdelights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Really love the Sassy Scroll Large Shoulder Tote!
    stephcrs339 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Follow Hillary on Twitter
    @mammamoiselle
    stephcrs339 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Follow you on Twitter @mammamoiselle
    stephcrs339 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I think the monogrammed placemats are my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  45. following you on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Like Mint julep on FB

    ReplyDelete
  47. Like Vanderbilt Wife on FB

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love the Sassy Scroll Large Shoulder Tote!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Follow theothermama on twitter
    @randi094

    ReplyDelete
  50. Follow you on twitter.
    @randi094

    ReplyDelete
  51. Tweeted about the giveaway:
    http://twitter.com/randi094/status/3556885709987840

    ReplyDelete
  52. Love the market bag! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Anonymous10:36 PM

    I like Mint Julep Monograms on fb :)

    ReplyDelete
  54. Anonymous10:36 PM

    My favorite item has always been the market bag. I LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Anonymous10:37 PM

    I follow Hillary on Twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  56. Anonymous10:39 PM

    I follow you on Twitter, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  57. I love the polka dot frill apron, but i'd get it in red to wear at Valentine's day, too

    ReplyDelete
  58. My favorite item is the Christmas stockings. Love them!

    Thanks for the entry.
    Rebekah
    littleminx at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  59. I'm now a follower of you BOTH on Facebook. Rebekah C

    Thanks!

    littleminx at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  60. I love the Luna B brother shirt and the tall tote bag! B
    frymanfour(at)yahoo(com)

    ReplyDelete
  61. Anonymous11:59 AM

    I love everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  62. Amy Figgs12:38 PM

    I want some matching stocking for my girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Anonymous2:46 PM

    I LOVE the damask quilted garment bag. There are so many things to choose from, though.

    domesticme@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  65. I 'liked' Mint Julep on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Anonymous2:02 PM

    A minky pillowcase for my little man!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Anonymous2:04 PM

    I follow you on Twitter @krilper

    ReplyDelete
  68. Anonymous2:04 PM

    I follow Hilary on Twitter @ krilper

    ReplyDelete
  69. Anonymous2:06 PM

    Tweeted about this giveaway! @krilper

    ReplyDelete
  70. i would love one of the market totes!
    telithahight at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. i follow hillary on twitter (thight1)
    telithahight at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. i follow you on twitter (thight1)
    telithahight at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. i like mint juleps on FB
    telithahight at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Oh I love the Jute Carryall Bag, if I dont win I will purchase...lol Thanks! dhacct69@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I liked Mint Julep Monogram on facebook...cntrygrl69

    ReplyDelete
  76. I love the mini market tote

    ReplyDelete
  77. I'm following you on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  78. I love the kitchen towels and the girlie can covers! Soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  79. I liked Vanderbilt Wive on FB!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  80. I want the stockings!!

    ReplyDelete
  81. I also liked Mint Juleps on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  82. aaaand I like you on FB

    ReplyDelete
  83. I follow Hillary on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  84. I am tweeting it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  85. Ooo the spa wrap set!

    ReplyDelete
  86. Following you on Twitter

    @natssentiments

    ReplyDelete
  87. i would get a market tote! those are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  88. i like mint julep monograms on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  89. i also like vanderbilt wife on facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  90. Anonymous9:18 AM

    I 'like' mint julep monograms... i 'like' Vanderbilt wife..

    I LOVE THE JUTE BAGS THAT Mint Julep Monograms Has.. Way cute!!

    my email is nutz4green@yahoo.com and i am DYING to win something at some point in my life! ;-) ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  91. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  92. I love the Christmas For Boys dog with ornament :)

    ReplyDelete
  93. I like Mint facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  94. I follow you on Twitter noweesmom

    ReplyDelete
  95. I follow Hillary on Twitter noweesmom

    ReplyDelete
  96. Julie G1:09 AM

    I would get the weekender duffle bag or a holiday apron.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails