Here's your thought for Friday night: Don't go to a high-school football game when you're 34 weeks pregnant. I was pretty much unable to breathe sitting on the bleachers. The bathroom line was really long. And being around teenagers kind of scares me.
Here are some posts I really liked this week:
- Home for Christmas at VitaFamiliae - a list of people selling products to support their adoptions or orphans around the globe. What a great way to help out people while buying Christmas gifts!
- Marilyn Monroe's Stuffing Recipe Stars in a Remake at the NY Times - I'm not a huge Marilyn fan or anything, but this article caught my eye and I found it very interesting! Funny to imagine that girl from Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
as a gourmet cook.
- Candy Christmas Wreaths at Parents.com
- On Phases. And Stages. And Loving Every Moment. at Land of Lovings - something I think we all struggle with--wishing the present away.
- 10 Surprises about Being a SAHM at Giving Up on Perfect
- How to Make a Dollhouse out of Drawers at Nice Girl Notes - how cute! And how crafty! Which means, I will never do it. But you totally should.
And posts I have spared you this week:
- "How I Am Going to Have to Sue My Homeowners Because They Do Not Understand Renter's Rights" (No, we won't really sue them. But it's getting old.)
- "Why Can't I Get Through a Hypnobabies
CD Without Falling Asleep?"
- "I Know Being Rich Wouldn't Make Me Happy, But Right Now It Would Be Nice to Have Some Cash."
- "Libbie's Christmas and 2 Year Pictures"--oh wait! I did post about that. It's just on my personal blog. (I say that as if this ISN'T a personal blog. It is! Just not where I share pictures of Libbie gratuitously.)
Added to Saturday Stumbles at It's Come 2 This.
----
Subscribe to the RSS feed or by e-mail.
Twitter much? I'm vanderbiltwife there, too.
Join my Facebook Fan Group
I'm suddenly feeling very crafty--something about those candy wreaths :). Beautiful AND tasteful ;)
ReplyDelete