I am tired of putting everything away after I'm done with it.
I am tired of adjusting and pulling back curtains and opening blinds and making the bed just so.
I am tired of rescuing the remotes off the floor and putting things away to have Libbie pull them back out right away.
I am in disbelief that I have to move offices at this exact same time, and hated having to pack up 3 1/2 years worth of stuff so I can move into a closet at work.
Packing. Moving. It's all making me a little insane.
I am tired.
And all I want is a Coke Zero and a friend.
Oh, friend. How I wish I could bring you a Coke right now. (Or, even better, last night to watch Glee.) :)
ReplyDelete*HUGS* What're the weekend plans? Assuming they're busy - let's plan a night together for next week!
ReplyDeleteI love the color of your living room (assuming that's it in the picture)... can you tell me what paint color that is?
ReplyDeleteHope you get some much-needed rest. It's easy to get soul-weary with so much going on. Take care of yourself!
Shelly,
ReplyDeleteIt's Olympic Premium paint in sterling silver (glad we still had the can for touch-ups!).
I LOVE Glee!!!!! Maybe we should start having a post where we can all chime in on the latest episode. I haven't been this happy about a show in a very long time.
ReplyDelete