Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

I just really liked the composition of this picture I took last week. Don't look too hard at Libbie's dirty sock. Oops.

If you click on this picture, you can see my Flickr Photostream. I'm participating in Project BD365, where you upload one picture a day and can see everyone else's (started October 1). So if you want, you can see all my daily pictures from my photostream (they're the ones labeled with a date).

For more Wordless Wednesday, click here or here.

5 comments:

  1. I love those little legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the angle on this. And now I need to check out your 365 stream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kidz are so cute! Enjoying my visits to those in Wordless Wednesday,

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful. I love photos like this, with an unusual view and cropping. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails