Woo-wee! I haven't done one of these posts since 12/16. I'll try not to overwhelm you, but be prepared! But first, cutest picture of the week:
| She would wear this dress every day. It twirls! |
And now, on with the links.
- Don't Carpe Diem at Momastery - You've probably seen this floating around Facebook, but if you haven't and you are a mom of young kids, you MUST read it! Love the analogy and appreciate the message.
- What I Want Pre-Teen Girls to Know about Sizes at Parenting Miracles - Love it. Great words.
- How to Peel a Whole Head of Garlic in Less Than Ten Seconds - Brilliant!
- How to Make a Delicious 400 Calorie Salad at Can You Stay for Dinner? - I ADORE this site for healthful, tasty, real food recipes. Her outline on making salads is great!
- PJs and Pancakes Party from Tatertots and Jello
- Cookie Dough Eggrolls from Pennies on a Platter - Oh, yes. Come to Mama!
Added to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci.
----
Subscribe to the RSS feed or by e-mail.
Twitter much? I'm vanderbiltwife there, too.
Join my Facebook Fan Group
Those eggrolls look divine! I pinned them and can't wait to make them :)
ReplyDeleteLoved that "Carpe Diem" post! I may have to link to that myself! ;) Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great egg roll idea! Anything with cookie dough is always a favorite of mine! :-)
ReplyDelete