Another week, another fun set of links! Are you getting into the Christmas spirit? I have a whole pantry full of ingredients to make Christmas goodies, a whole lot of presents to wrap, and I haven't watched White Christmas or It's a Wonderful Life yet, which is obviously a problem. Lots to do in the coming week and a half, before we leave town!
Links to read:
- Vanilla and Brown Sugar Coffee Cake from ChefDruck Musings - Vanessa is French, so I trust her when it comes to pastry. This looks delicious.
- An Open Letter to Suze Orman from Smockity Frocks - Yeah, I'm kind of over open letters, but this one is worth reading.
- Paper Plate Pop-Up Snowman from Craft Linky - looks simple and fun to make.
- 8 Tips for Decorating the Christmas Tree with Little Ones from 4tunate gave me the courage to put up my tree this week. No casualties yet, although a popsicle-stick ornament from 1988 does appear to have been taken apart and chewed on. Oops.
- Printable "Names of Jesus" Ornaments from Bible Story Printables - Libbie was happy to decorate these last Saturday morning while I slurped my coffee down. Anything to buy me ten minutes ... right? Plus they coincided perfectly with day 1 of Truth in the Tinsel.
Added to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci.
----
Subscribe to the RSS feed or by e-mail.
Twitter much? I'm vanderbiltwife there, too.
Join my Facebook Fan Group
White Christmas is more Christmassy than Holiday Inn!
ReplyDeleteWhite Christmas! I also enjoyed that letter to Suze Ornman, too. Good points!
ReplyDeleteWhite Christmas is so much CHRISTMASIER but I always find myself getting bored in the middle (right around "Choreography"). Holiday Inn is much under-appreciated.
ReplyDeleteHoliday Inn for me. I enjoy them both OF COURSE. But I enjoy Holiday Inn more. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm scared to say that I don't know about white christmas or holiday inn :(
ReplyDeleteCan we still be friends?!?!
White Christmas! (Although I own both.) We had a chance to see White Christmas on the big theater screen this morning = amazing!
ReplyDeletePlease email me! I have a question about your blog :)
ReplyDeleteHeatherVonsj@gmail.com