I have nothing witty or even vaguely interesting to write. Sorry!
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Baked Oatmeal at Lynn's Kitchen Adventures - This could be a new addiction for me! Made it this week and LOVE it.
- Cinnamon Popcorn at Amy's Finer Things - I made popcorn on the stovetop for the first time ever (at least as an adult) this week. It was surprisingly easy and so much cheaper than microwave popcorn! Amy's cinnamon popcorn will be made soon!
- Felted Wool Garland at According to Kelly
- Wipes Case Laptop at She Wears Flowers - This would be an adorable homemade Christmas gift for your toddler!
- Latest addition to my "Want to Read It" pinboard: The Sparrow by Mary Doria Russell.
----
Subscribe to the RSS feed or by e-mail.
Twitter much? I'm vanderbiltwife there, too.
Join my Facebook Fan Group
Yay for stove-popped popcorn! Enjoy the cinnamon version. :)
ReplyDeleteCinnamon popcorn sounds divine! I've started making my own popcorn in the microwave using paper bags, I'll have to try it on the stove! Thanks for linking up Jess!
ReplyDeleteThe cinnamon popcorn sounds yummy!
ReplyDelete