It's Friday afternoon, the sun is shining, the kids are resting or sleeping ... so let's make this short and sweet so I can go be a sloth on the couch, OK?
- 8 Ways to Know It's Time to Take a Break at Chatting at the Sky
- 10 Ways to Find Balance at miskellany - Apparently I am feeling the numbered list this week.
- Remember at OhAmanda
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Pie at Amy's Finer Things - Yeah. Just look at the pictures and TRY not wanting it!
- Tips for a Homemade, Make-Ahead Thanksgiving at Tammy's Recipes (hat tip to Jen)
Your leftover turkey will thank you if you put it on there. I wish I had a picture, but I gobbled it down too quickly.
Added to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci.
----
Subscribe to the RSS feed or by e-mail.
Twitter much? I'm vanderbiltwife there, too.
Join my Facebook Fan Group
Great list on ways to find balance. I've had that chocolate pie before. It IS delicious!
ReplyDelete