I have posts in my head and even on paper to write ... but it just hasn't happened this week. Freelance projects and laundry beckon. But here are a few posts I had time to read and wanted to share!
- Why I Don't Make Tortillas at Money Saving Mom - On the value of time! This is an old post, but I just read it this week.
- At Least I Didn't Call Myself Mega Queso at BooMama - About Compassion, sponsorship, and trying to speak other languages. Love it.
- Cloud Dough Exploration at TinkerLab - We made some of this and Libbie is loving playing with it! It's kind of like sand ... but since I made mine with flour and olive oil, I'm not worried about David accidentally eating some if it falls on the floor. The mess is worth the fun!
- Cranberry and White Chocolate Streusel Bars at Delishhh - Mmmm. I LOVE cranberries. (As exhibited by my Pinterest board "I Have a Cranberry Problem.") Can't wait to try these.
- Thanksgiving Leaf Wreaths at Impress Your Kids - May be this weekend's craft!
- And, a funny. Oh so true.
Added to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci.
----
Subscribe to the RSS feed or by e-mail.
Twitter much? I'm vanderbiltwife there, too.
Join my Facebook Fan Group
Laundry always seems to beckon, doesn't it? I don't make tortillas either, but I miss living down South where I could get them fresh every day, even at my local grocery store!
ReplyDeleteThose cranberry bars look seriously delicious! Now if I can just motivate myself to make some...
ReplyDelete