I'm about to be buried under a giant freelance project, so we'll make this quick! Here are links. They are good. Go visit them.
- How to Shoot Mouthwatering Food Photos at The Mya Chronicles - I've been trying to improve my food photography while sticking with my point-and-shoot. Good tips!
- Bacon Cheddar Scones at Annie's Eats - I made these this week and they are HEAVENLY. I love the balance of bacon, cheese, green onion, and pepper.
- The Divine Picking of the Raspberries at Pensieve - On sisterly outings and love.
- Chicken Sausage Pasta Bake at Bite Me New England - Looks yum-o! I love chicken sausage.
- Cardboard Box Town at The Imagination Tree - so fun! Libbie would love this. David would love chewing on the box, the blocks, and his sister.
Y'all know I am not the least bit crafty, but I'd LOVE to do this in our guest-room closet for Libbie.
Added to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci.
----
Subscribe to the RSS feed or by e-mail.
Twitter much? I'm vanderbiltwife there, too.
Join my Facebook Fan Group
OH my word that little book nook is so cute!
ReplyDeleteHi Jessie.
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let you know that a guest article you wrote a couple of years ago has been re-featured here: http://www.everythingupclose.com/2011/07/in-kitchen-archive-fridays-meal.html, with a complete update on your blog! I love your articles and can't wait to read more! Keep up the good work. :)
~Ilissa from Everything Up Close (blog)
Oh, my, those scones like amazing! They are going on my "to bake" list!
ReplyDelete