I've been trying to plan breakfast-lunch-dinner plans since my husband is home many days during the summer. It's helped us a lot! (Unfortunately there are also days like yesterday, when my husband says, "The menu plan says we're having French toast!" and I say, "Hmm, I just used the last of the milk in my coffee ...")
Sunday
Breakfast: Maple-Pecan Pancakes
Lunch: Vietnamese Slow Cooker Chicken, brown rice, frozen veggies
Dinner: Leftovers
Monday
Breakfast: Oatmeal
Lunch: PBJ at the pool
Dinner: Grilled Peppers and Sausage with Cheese Grits
Tuesday
Breakfast: Orange Muffins
Lunch: Pasta Salad
Dinner: Leftovers
Wednesday
Breakfast: Sweet Potato Patty Cakes
Lunch: Taco Corn Fritters
Dinner: Smoky Steak Kebabs, brown rice
Thursday
Breakfast: Eggs
Lunch: Leftovers
Dinner: Tacos, Jalapeno-Lime Corn on the Cob
Friday
Breakfast: Orange Muffins
Lunch: Pasta Salad
Dinner: date night
Saturday
Breakfast: English muffin sandwiches
Lunch: Leftovers
Dinner: Rosemary-Balsamic Chicken and Tortellini, Salad
Added to Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie
----
Subscribe to the RSS feed or by e-mail.
Twitter much? I'm vanderbiltwife there, too.
Join my Facebook Fan Group

The Mexican-style corn on the cob is soooooooo good.
ReplyDelete- Molly
Your menu looks so good! Your family is lucky to have you.
ReplyDeleteits always great to work in leftovers! i want to start doing the same by cooking a bigger piece of meat then using keftovers for a second meal
ReplyDeletei would love if you would come visit my blog and check out my Menu Plan
Enjoy your week
From Cristin To Mommy