Monday, July 18, 2011

10 Fun Activities for Little Kids

If you're like me, you probably feel like you should be doing things with your kids. Sometimes I struggle to come up with anything my two-year-old can and will do. (Today she even refused to COLOR something just because I wanted her to do it. Sigh.)

For those of us who are not crafters-by-nature, thankfully the Internet is full of people who DO have good ideas! Yay!

Thanks to Pinterest, here are 10 ideas for fun projects to do with your little kids.













Source: parents.com via Jill on Pinterest








Clicking on the "source" link will take you straight to posts with instructions!

Added to Top Ten Tuesday at OhAmanda.

----
Subscribe to the RSS feed or by e-mail.
Twitter much? I'm vanderbiltwife there, too.
Join my Facebook Fan Group

8 comments:

  1. My kids would love that ice bashing fun! Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bee footprint! So cool :D
    -Samantha
    www.kreativekaring.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sandwich idea....very cute!
    ~Stephanie
    www.goodgirlgonegreen.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I too love the ice smashing. My boys would get a kick out of that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another vote here for the ice smashing one being totally awesome! I'm fantasizing about how long I could ignore my kids if I gave them a huge block of ice to smash up....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:14 PM

    I see ice smashing in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of great, fun ideas! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some very cute ideas that my daughter will love.

    Lisa~~
    Cook Lisa Cook

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails