Thursday, June 16, 2011

Update on Kelly: The Best News!!

I HAD to pop on here to tell you that Kelly is through her surgery, the tumor was removed completely, it is benign, and she can see out of both eyes!!!

You can keep up with her journal on Caring Bridge.

Here are a few of the lovely pajamas Kelly will be recovering in, thanks to you:


----
Subscribe to the RSS feed or by e-mail.
Twitter much? I'm vanderbiltwife there, too.
Join my Facebook Fan Group

5 comments:

  1. That is such wonderful news! Praise God for all of it, including the part that you have played in this story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God! I am so happy to hear this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! What wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD NEWS!!! Praise the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, praise God, indeed! Thank you for the update!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails