The more blog posts I read ... the more inadequate I feel, some days! There is so much helpful and thoughtful fodder out there. I am so glad to have the Internet as a resource. Aren't you?
- 22 Ways to Save Money at A Good and Simple Life - mostly reminders, but a great variety of tips to keep in mind.
- Healthier Cheese Dip at Heavenly Homemakers - Finally! An alternate to the yummy but disgusting to think about Velveeta dip.
- The Case for Once a Month Cleaning at Simple Homeschool - Once a month cleaning, once a month cooking ... I could learn to live this way.
- Anatomy of a Fake Quotation at The Atlantic - As someone whose job included the task of verifying quotes, I think this is fascinating. And, as my aunt told me, this is a GREAT example for English teachers everywhere.
- Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt Brownies at MomAdvice - I have been having fantasies about these all week. Must acquire unsweetened chocolate ...
Added to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci.
----
Subscribe to the RSS feed or by e-mail.
Twitter much? I'm vanderbiltwife there, too.
Join my Facebook Fan Group
Interesting article on the fake quote. I saw it EVERYWHERE on fb the other day.
ReplyDelete