Sunday, May 01, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Well. It's certainly been an interesting week. We got power this afternoon after four-and-a-half days without it due to the tornadoes and storms that came through TN/GA on Wednesday. Currently the contents of my refrigerator are: mustard, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, oranges, and soy sauce. We do have some meat in the freezer that I managed to salvage by taking it to a friend's house.

I believe tonight's agenda includes a big old shopping trip.

Needless to say, we did not stick to the menu for last week. Here's my new plan for this week.


Sunday: Sandwiches
Monday: Little League Stew, biscuits
Tuesday: Rosemary-Balsamic Pork Tenderloin, sweet potato cubes, salad
Wednesday: Pulled Pork with Lexington Red Sauce, coleslaw, Hasselback potatoes
Thursday: Ham and Potato Frittata
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Cathy's Amazing Fish Chowder

Want to see some of my recipe reviews? Click on Recipes I've Tried


Added to Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

---- 
Subscribe to the RSS feed or by e-mail.
Twitter much? I'm vanderbiltwife there, too.
Join my Facebook Fan Group

3 comments:

  1. OO all sound good! I think I may just have to try your stew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill D.10:03 AM

    Made the rosemary pork last night - guess who ate it?? D gobbled it up. It was amazing I almost cried as you know our struggles. Love you, glad you all are safe. ~Jill D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you are safe and also back with power!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails