I've had my two-week menu plan open on my computer for a week now. And last night Mr. V needed to turn off the computer and he said it wouldn't save. I am so bummed! I am trying to remember what I had planned for this week ...
Sunday: Homemade Pizza
Monday
Lunch: Taking Pretzel-Coated Drumsticks to Mom's Club event
Dinner: Green Chile Cheddar Eggs, tortillas
Tuesday
Lunch: Leftovers
Dinner: Cod with Honey-Tangerine Sauce, rice, corn
Wednesday
Lunch: PBJ, carrots, pretzels
Dinner: Slightly Spicy Sloppy Joes, sweet potato fries
Thursday
Lunch: Maple-Walnut Pancakes, scrambled egg
Dinner: Pecan Chicken, mashed potatoes, veggie
Friday
Lunch: pasta
Dinner: grilled chicken, garlicky spaghetti, veggie
Saturday
Lunch: leftovers
Dinner: pancakes, eggs
Breakfasts: oatmeal, Whole Wheat Honey Pumpkin Muffins, pancakes, grits
Hundreds of menus always linked at I'm an Organizing Junkie!
----
Please visit my sponsors: Mimi's Babies (adorable crocheted baby items) and MoxieMandie (ruffly and handmade!)
Subscribe to the RSS feed or by e-mail.
Twitter much? I'm vanderbiltwife there, too.
Join my Facebook Fan Group

Aw man! You could try typing things in Google Docs since everything autosaves so frequently.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your great ideas for meals!! I haven't had pecan chicken in ages and I love the green chili & cheddar eggs idea!! yum!
ReplyDeleteHello Foodie,
ReplyDeleteStopping in with from Ask Ms Recipe. I've got a food linky on Marvelous Menu for you to link so we can visit each other.
Until Next time,
Nina