Sunday, February 27, 2011

Menu Plan Monday



Saturday (company came!): Hearty Chicken Thighs (I can't find a recipe online, but here's a picture and description from someone who cooked it; it's from Rachael Ray 365); arugula salad; crusty bread
Sunday: leftovers
Monday: Meatloaf Muffins, Fried Potato Slices, fresh sauteed green beans
Tuesday: Leftovers
Wednesday: Fajita Beef Pie (also RR 365 - I just flipped through and picked meals this week)
Thursday: Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops with Arugula-Basil Rice Pilaf
Friday: pasta with Mom's Sauce
Saturday: Leftovers

For hundreds of menu plans, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie!
----
Subscribe to the RSS feed or by e-mail.
Twitter much? I'm vanderbiltwife there, too.
Join my Facebook Fan Group

2 comments:

  1. We love that pork recipe! One of the few "fancy" things my husband will eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Great looking meal plan! I've tried several of RR's recipes, and they were so yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails