Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Giftable Blog Giveaways: Week Three

FELICES FIESTAS A TODOS LOS FILCKROS MERRY CHRISTMAS

If you missed what's going on with these, this post should explain it.

I've filtered out any giveaways that have expired and left the ones you can still enter. Please add your new giveaways here, and I'll add some I find as well. Anyone win anything yet they can give away? 

Strangely, I recently won $250 worth of baby clothes from Macy's and BlogHer. Sadly, they are 6-9 month winter stuff. Don't think they will fit my little guy unless he is tiny next winter!





----
Subscribe to the RSS feed or by e-mail.
Twitter much? I'm vanderbiltwife there, too.
Join my Facebook Fan Group

1 comment:

  1. I actually want to get my husband a chef's knife this year. I'm going right now to enter some of these!

    And really? Did they just send you clothes without any input about what you needed? Kind of a dubious prize - it could've been fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails