Monday night, I got back from the grocery store and was making room in the fridge for new groceries. I pulled this serving dish out of the fridge with the intention of dumping the contents and washing it.
My daughter, who never eats what I make for dinner, decided cold baked pasta sounded pretty good and proceeded to eat half the pan.
It's a REALLY good thing she's cute.
I will classify this under "major mom fail." Because, well, she was eating. So we didn't stop her. Who am I to judge if she likes old, cold pasta?
You can see more Friday Fails at My Blessed Life.
----
Subscribe to the RSS feed or by e-mail.
Twitter much? I'm vanderbiltwife there, too.
Join my Facebook Fan Group
A few of my favorite things on my Tumblr page
Lol! Hey, I happen to love cold, old pasta, so there's not anything 'too' terribly wrong with that.
ReplyDeleteIf my Jevan could figure out how to get it out of the fridge, that would be him. Don't feel too bad. She DID eat, after all. :)
ReplyDeleteHave to agree I love old, cold pasta!
ReplyDeleteI just read this post here, too:
ReplyDeletehttp://bebehblog.com/i-am-not-a-winner-but-you-might-be/
Must be something in the air. :)