Saturday, October 02, 2010

Saturday Linky Love

Photobucket


YUM of the week: Pumpkin Pie Pudding with Gingersnap Crumbles from A Southern Fairytale (droool)

Why You Already Know What You Should Be Doing Next from Penelope Trunk - When I was a child, I wanted to be a writer. And a mommy. This article was a wonderful affirmation for me! It's amazing to me still to say "I'm a freelance writer."


10 Foolproof Ways to Reduce Clutter from I Dream of Clean - I can always hope. I try!

Long-Term Blogging Success Tips from MomAdvice - LOVED this post. After 4 years, have I reached the pinnacle of success in blogging? Ha! But for a non-niche blog, I am pretty happy where I am, and I have visions for the future. I never want to stop just being me and encouraging other women that "just me" is OK!



Added to Saturday Stumbles at It's Come 2 This.

----
Subscribe to the RSS feed or by e-mail.
Twitter much? I'm vanderbiltwife there, too.
Join my Facebook Fan Group
A few of my favorite things on my Tumblr page

3 comments:

  1. AWWW <3 thank you so much!
    I'm so excited to be the YUM of the week!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:11 PM

    I've got tabs pulled up from your links, but can't read right now. Looks like you shared some insights that will help many (none of which I happened to see apart from your linky love :) ).

    (Off to look at your main page & see what I'm missing!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo...the pumpkin sounds yummy! I'm so excited to try some new recipes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails