Sunday: Ravioli Lasagna, salad
Monday: Flank Steak Pinwheels, Baked Potatoes, Fresh Peach Crisp
Tuesday: Leftovers (Mommy taking dinner to Bible Study)
Wednesday: Grilled Chicken Pesto Wraps, cut veggies, Tex-Mex Rice Cakes
Thursday: Pasta with Turkey Meatballs (see recipe below)
Friday: Stuffed Buffalo Chicken, Cream Cheese Noodles, veggies
Saturday: playing by ear--we have company and I'm going to the Tennessee Distinguished Young Woman program (formerly Junior Miss)
During my gall bladder issue that wasn't my gall bladder at all, I found myself trying to cook with as little fat as humanly possible. I was happy to make up this recipe using super lowfat ground turkey breast. The parsley and turkey come together to make really scrumptious meatballs!
Pasta with Turkey Meatballs
1 lb. pasta, any kind
3/4 lb. ground lean turkey meat
1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
1 egg white
1 T dried parsley
salt and pepper
oil
1 jar or recipe tomato sauce
grated Parmesan cheese
In a bowl, mix together turkey, panko, egg white, parsley, salt, and pepper. Form into small, 1/2-inch meatballs.
Heat some olive oil in a large skillet. Add meatballs and let brown on all sides. When brown, add tomato sauce. Bring to a simmer. Cover; reduce heat to medium-low. Let cook while you make pasta.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; add pasta to saucepan with other ingredients. Mix well. Serve with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.
Click on the banner to see hundreds of menu plans at OrgJunkie.
----
Subscribe to the RSS feed or by e-mail.
Twitter much? I'm vanderbiltwife there, too.
Join my Facebook Fan Group
A few of my favorite things on my Tumblr page

Thanks for sharing the links to these foods, they look yummy.
ReplyDeleteYou have a great week lined up. The steak pinwheels look like such a treat!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say thanks for linking to these sites. I found a couple that I really must explore. Weelicious looks like it could be a big help in the fight to get my toddler to eat something besides pasta and applesauce.
ReplyDeleteFound you through a linky, searching for meal ideas. Just wanted to say that gall bladder problems are caused by eating a low-fat diet, so eating more fat might do the trick! There is a lot more information about this on my blog if you're interested. www.modernalternativemama.com
ReplyDelete