Thursday, November 19, 2009

Two Labors

On Monday night, my friend Jess and I both labored.

I pushed. I pulled. I strained, sweated, got angry, and wanted to quit.

Here is the fruit of my labor:



I think Jess got a better deal.



Congratulations, Jess, on the birth of precious Sydney Claire. I got the honor of meeting her and sniffing her sweet little head yesterday. I could have rocked her forever. I loooove tiny babies.

(My "fruit" is two loaves of Heavenly Homemaker's Honey Whole Wheat bread. Her recipe makes two loaves, so I made one regular--with a little added oat bran--and one cinnamon swirl bread.)

1 comment:

  1. awwww.

    You know, it's not fair to show pictures of brand new babies. It makes people want to get pregnant. And you don't want to be responsible for a population increase, do you? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails