I thought I had some older Disney pictures--we went when I was in elementary school and when I was 3 or 4--but apparently they haven't been scanned. I'll have to work on that!
Some notes on these pictures:
1. Look at my mom's hair.
2. I have never worn shorts that short since high school, and for good reason, trust me.
3. I wore a fanny pack. At 16. Yes, I was SUPER cool.
4. I think that was the trip Ashley found out from a waiter that all the guys who played Aladdin were only into other Aladdins, not Jasmine.
5. HELLO! My thighs are not meant for short shorts!!!
Anyway.
For more Wordless Wednesday, visit here, here, or here.
You are hilarious. Aladdin is only into other Aladdins! LOL.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sad story about Aladdin. Who knew?
ReplyDeleteAnd I love your fanny pack. ;)
I thought I was so fat at this age. I think I wore a size 9. [sigh]. I would kill to have that body again.
ReplyDeleteYou have to help me gang up on Uncle Tom to go back to Disney. He's of the "been there, done that" group.
ReplyDeleteHysterical! And Aladdin? Too funny!
ReplyDelete