Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Facebook Fan Me?

For those of you who are subscribers and perhaps don't comment (AHEM), you may not have noticed that I started a little Facebook Fan Page for Vanderbilt Wife:






I'd love for it to be a place where I can learn a little bit about you! Have some conversations! Create community! Isn't that what every blogger aspires to do?

Seriously, if you'd become a fan and interact over there it would make my day--nay, year!

And then, maybe 90% of my fans wouldn't be related to me too. Ha.

______

Hey, while I am begging for favors... this two houses thing has tightened my purse strings (or whatever that saying is) a little too tight. If you are Christmas shopping on Amazon, will you please consider going through my link or my little Amazon widget on the sidebar? I could use the pennies.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a fan - in every sense of the word. :) Actually, yesterday I said to Mark, "Hey, you know my blog friend Jessie? The one who lives in Nashville and is moving to be with her husband who got a new job and is trying to sell her house?" And he said, "Are you going to explain that every time you talk about her?"

    Heehee. Apparently I've talked about you a few times. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I became a fan :) Sorry I don't comment hardly at all, but I do enjoy reading every post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails