Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The Little Things

Do you ever wonder what that weird thing is that everyone remembers about you after they've met you? I was thinking in the car on the way home yesterday, again about my girls that I did summer missions with. Man, did we have our quirks.

#1 really liked goats and was an insomniac.
#2 loved her a capella group and was doing vocal percussion all the time.
#4 was allergic to metal and couldn't drink dark-colored sodas.

(I am #3.) Yes, we were a strange group, but we loved each other intensely--and still do, I think! I love them, at least. And we created our very own weird things together.

But I was sitting there thinking yesterday...what is the weird thing about me? The fact that I hate getting out of bed in the morning and was known to growl at people? My imagined relationship that summer? My shared hatred of capri pants (which I have forgone since then...)?

I really want to know. Unless it's bad and the secret is that everyone hated me.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:57 PM

    HI came over to see you from PBS - since you said "please!" Good post... ioften think that too! Recently god gave me an uncomfortable few weeks where it seemed like I was seeing myslef through other peoples' eyes ... like mainly from the past - what people thought of me! Wow it was eye-opening and not that pleasant ... shiver.
    Nice meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:28 PM

    I remember that

    .....you said "sometimes I steal things and hide them!"

    AND

    ..... WEBBER!


    ps, I had totally forget that Em was allegic to metal! omg!


    heheheh!

    -#2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails