Ohamanda posted this challenge to create the ultimate gift basket, real or imaginary. So Ashley, if I could buy you a wonderful, themed gift this Christmas, this would be it. I call it "Girl Power."
Have I mentioned the child loves pink? She is the girliest girl in the world. So first it would have to go under a pink Christmas tree just like mine:
I got mine at Big Lots for $18.
In good girly-girl fashion, she loves to drink tea. These blooming teas from Teaposy are so, so cool. Bed Bath and Beyond sells these for $18 :
And I love this velvet manicure lapdesk...in pink, of course, and monogrammed with "A." It's from Pottery Barn Teen...and sadly it seems to be discontinued!! Oh no! Well, since this is a fantasy we'll just ignore that problem:
How funny is this chair shaped like a high heel? It's $149 at highheelshoestore.
This adorable vintage bathing suit:
Would be perfect for a trip to here. I think we could have a pretty rocking time here for about $5000:
And she might need this dress to go out dancing in:
And you know, to top it all off, I'd put the keys to this inside a small box wrapped in 5 other bigger boxes.

Unfortunately, I found this bit of info:
An interesting thing about the Mary Kay pink: Regular customers cannot buy a pink Cadillac from GM, nor have one painted by a GM dealer. It is an exclusive shade owned by the cosmetics company.Hmmm...guess I will have to check out eBay!
And I think if I could figure out a way to get her a date with:
I would be her hero. (Our Dad would love the tattoos...LOL. I don't think Johnny here is a "college boy," which is Daddy's requirement for a man to be marriage material.)
This package valued at 1.5 bazillion dollars due to the kidnapping fee for Johnny Depp.
Why aren't I a millionaire? :(
Oh well, it was fun to think about!! Go visit ohamanda's blog and enter this contest to win a great gift basket!!
you left out the magenta mansion that johnny would build me in nashville. so that we could be close to you. i miss you!
ReplyDeleteI am LOL right now! I like the price tag of a bazillion dollars since you are kidnapping Johnny Depp! Ha! And Ashley's comment makes it even better--the magenta mansion! LOL!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT!
(thanks for playing!)