Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Big Belly

Yesterday was the first day I felt truly big enough that it made me uncomfortable. I really feel like I am waddling around now! I came home and took a short nap and just laid on the couch all night. It did help some. I was feeling kind of weird yesterday. Libbie is not kicking as much as she has been, which of course makes me nervous. I can still feel her some, though, so I expect maybe she's just turned toward my inside rather than the outside.

This is me at 26 weeks (9 days ago):
And it just keeps growing!! Amazing how that works.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:18 PM

    ...and growing... and growing! I'm amazed at how much my belly has grown in the last week. I may pop!

    You look great! Keep those bump pics coming!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails